Yuyosoft Innovations Inc is a member of the Kakkazan Innovations group, a small group of companies headed by Japanese patent translation company Kakkazan Innovations Inc., founded in 2000. We have offices in Tokyo and Vancouver.
Our mission is twofold, and we therefore have two groups within our organization working on the following:
- to produce, sell and operate software and web applications for small businesses and individuals in both the North American and Japanese markets, in English and/or Japanese
- to produce and sell electronic dance music and vocal pop music, to develop and support selected singers working in the English and Japanese markets, and to produce, sell and operate innovative music/media related online systems.
Yuyosoft has developed and currently operates such web applications as:
- Phrase Fish (English-Japanese conversation educational system)
- Yuyopay (a simple system for small businesses to accept online credit card payments for their invoices)
- FireballXL8 (glossary-based find/replace utility in SDLXLIFF files, for professional translators)
- Yuyostox (sophisticated AI stock picker algorithm)
Yu-Yo- means “useful” in the Japanese language. Our vision is to produce software, media and web applications that are truly useful to our customers.
For enquiries, please contact info (@) yuyosoft.com.
No sales solicitations or spam, please.